Enhance Your SOC with Arcanna.ai and Chronicle.
According to the SANS 2022 SOC Survey , high staffing requirements, lack of skilled staff, lack of automation and orchestration or lack of visibility are just some of today’s top SOC challenges.
Enterprises and MSSPs leverage the scalability, flexibility and automation capabilities of Chronicle to address some of these challenges. The shortage of skilled professionals able to handle the volume of incidents remains an issue. Too many attacks to manage, not enough skilled professionals to handle them and the complexity of the threat landscape result in burnout, turnover, and lower efficacy.
To address these challenges, we are introducing a radically different approach in the form of decision intelligence. Arcanna.ai is an industry-first platform introducing decision augmentation for SOC teams, using an innovative method for expert knowledge integration that combines continuous human feedback-loop, Natural Language Processing and deep learning.
Arcanna.ai integrates seamlessly and natively with Chronicle to scale the capacity and increase the efficiency of SOC analysts by using AI models created and continuously updated using a continuous human feedback-loop, without the need for any additional code, facilitating an unprecedented human-AI partnership in cyber security.
- Scale SOC analyst capacity to handle security incidents using decision intelligence on top of existing Chronicle implementation;
- Create time for more hunting while avoiding SOC analyst burnout and turnover;
- Minimize risk of mishandling or missing an alert due to alert fatigue or high workload;
- Retain organizational knowledge;
- Automated and continuous human feedback loop facilitated by the post-decision integration with Chronicle.
The Arcanna.ai platform has increased our efficiency and allowed us to scale capacity with SOC teams. We are accomplishing our goal of working with companies whose visions align with ours: providing automated and scalable best-in-class cybersecurity platforms.